What private information does MONTYYBUCKS collect?
The data we gather from clients enables us to personalize and improve our services, and allows users to set up an account and profile to make purchases via the Website.
Personal Information You Provide:
We obtain and store information you enter on our Website or provide to us in any way. The types of Personal Information procured may include your name, email address, gender, zip code, country, IP address, browser information, and, if you make a purchase through our Website, your credit card number, credit card security code, expiration date, billing address, and shipping address. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to benefit of many of our special features, and you may not be able to check out with your purchase through the Website. The Personal Information is used for such purposes as allowing you to purchase items, improving the content of the Website, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and the latest features.
The website’s contents are not directed specifically to children. Users are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is considered an unauthorized user. Furthermore, if we learn that a user is under 13 years of age, it is our right to promptly delete any Personal Information we have acquired about the under aged user.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
• We accept and store certain types of information when you interact with our Website or services. Company automatically receives and registers information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, page requested, and any items you purchase. This information may be used to customize content or to connect with you about specials and new features.
• Usage information, such as numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components may also be used in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of data enable us to figure out how often customers use certain parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website pleasing to many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of data, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, en masse, use our site. We share this type of statistical information so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Website, so that they, too, may deliver an optimal online experience. MONTYYBUCKS never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from MONTYYBUCKS and the company uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting, helpful and to improve our over-all service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, simply indicate your preference by making a modification on your account page, or by using the "Unsubscribe" feature in any email we send to you.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to identify your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Company cookies do not collect Personal Information, and does not combine general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name and/or email address is.
Will MONTYYBUCKS share any of the personal information received?
The customers’ Personal Information is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone.
We limit the access to your Personal Information to those personnel who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
Protection of Company and Others:
We may issue Personal Information when we are certain that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MONTYYBUCKS, our employees, users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Is personal information about me secure in MONTYYBUCKS?
Your MONTYYBUCKS account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by choosing and protecting your password suitably and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you are done accessing your account.
MONTYYBUCKS’S order form asks users to enter Personal Information such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted with industry-standard Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") encryption to keep your online order secure. When the letters "http" in the URL address change to "https", the "s" specifies you are in a secure area employing SSL. MONTYYBUCKS maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with guidelines to protect your Personal Information. MONTYYBUCKS endeavors to protect user data to ensure that user account information is kept private; however, the Company cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user data and other information at any time.
What personal information can I access?
MONTYYBUCKS permits access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain circumstances, updating that data. This list may change as our Website grows and additional information may be needed.
• Date of Birth
• Delivery Address
• Mobile Number
• Telephone Number
• E-mail Address
What choices do I have?
• As stated, you can always choose not to disclose information to use, though it may be required to take advantage of certain Company features, including the ability to purchase items through the Website.
• The ability to add or update certain data, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information Can I Access" section above. When updating information, we may maintain a copy of the information you provided before the revision in our private records.
Questions or concerns